Pages

Sunday 27 November 2011

Yarn-bombing a little love around London.

I went to London for a long weekend and took some crocheted love-bombs with me....

The first is on the Statue of 'The Conversion of St Paul' in Soho Square
TAG #63




The second is on the back of a display in one of my favourite London yarn shops -
 for the pleasure of the staff in All The Fun Of The Fair
TAG #64



The third is on a shop display at Sohigh Soho - one of my favourite places I used to work at in my youth
TAG #65


The fourth love-bomb was at Occupy London at St Paul's Cathedral in support of the great work being done by the cold, uncomfortable, dedicated people creating awareness of the corruption of the present financial system, and to facilitate discussions that are empowering everyday people to stand up and be heard.
TAG #66


... and even yarn-bombed Bansky's piece ;-)



And lastly I have finally exhibited at The National Gallery : )
TAG # 67

This first picture is my love-bomb's-eye view of Nelson's Column, Trafalgar Square,




No comments:

Post a Comment